Personalised Products Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All orders for personalised products are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions Click here with the addition of the following terms which must be agreed and accepted by you when you purchase a personalised product.
- Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to check that all the details, especially the personalised text you have requested, are correct as it will be produced exactly as you enter it including any capitalisation (e.g. James, james, JAMES). It is up to you to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct and is for example spelt correctly.
- Your right to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply to personalised products. Cancellations will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Dispatch of personalised products will be within 14 days from the date your order is accepted by us. When ordering non-personalised product as well as personalised product in the same order these will be delivered separately and the non-personalised product will be delivered in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions Click here
- Please ensure you have read and understand our Content Rules below. By purchasing personalised product you are confirming your agreement of and adherence to our Content Rules. We reserve the right to refuse any order which is not in line with our Content Rules
- Refunds and or replacements for faulty products will be provided in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions click here but please note that refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly.
- By ordering personalised product you are agreeing that your details (name and contact details including address) can be shared with our third party supplier who provides the personalisation service only for the purposes of completing the personalisation service and delivering the product to you.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content which:
• infringes anyone's copyright;
• infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
• contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
• is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
• misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
• includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
• contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
• may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
• gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us; or
• Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.