The Christmas Tree Look
What can be more traditional and festive than Spode's Christmas Tree dinnerware collection?
Last but not least, our final Christmas table look is both cosy and traditional. The Christmas Tree look showcases some ideas to embellish your table when using Christmas tableware.
Spode's Christmas Tree collection is nostalgic and warm, and has been around for over 75 years. It's wonderfully festive!
The Christmas Tree Look (Classic Festive)
You will need:
Wired Christmas ribbon of your choice
Leaves and berry sprigs (real or artificial, we've used artificial)
Red felt placemat
2 pillar candles
Glass Jug (we've used this Christmas Tree one)
Follow these simple steps:
1. Place your hessian runner down the centre of the table.
2. Using your felt placemat, create a base in the middle of the table for your bauble filled glass jug.
3. Lay the sprigs on either side of the jug and fan out, then put the two pillar candles amongst the sprigs.
4. Take the ribbon and wrap it around your hand. Holding one end, pull the opposite end and your fabulous ribbon curl will appear! Weave the ribbon around the candles and jug.
5. To finish off, place a napkin on each dinner plate. Thread your green ribbon around the candy cane and tie in a bow to make a beautiful napkin ring.