DIY Festive Pinecone Placeholder
To add an extra special touch to your festive tablescape this year, we have a charming place setting DIY for you to re-create that’ll add a personalised touch your guests will adore.
What you'll need:
- Pinecone - big enough to hold the name card
- Card - cut to a small rectangle shape
- Ink pad
- Alphabet stamps
- Spray paint - colour of your choice.
1. First step is to spray your pinecone(s) with your chosen spray paint and leave to dry.
2. Next, stamp out the name of each of your guests on to individual pieces of card.
3. Finally, tuck each card into a dry pinecone, using the cone scales to hold it in place.
Once you have completed all the pinecone placeholders you need, use them to add the finishing touch to your oh so festive table setting! If you'd like to re-create our entire look, shop Ruskin House tableware here.