How to Make a Festive Hot Chocolate
We're sure you'd agree, one of the best things about winter is getting cosy by the fire with a delicious hot chocolate.
Follow our step-by-step recipe below for a luxurious, festive mug of hot chocolate .
Serving: 2 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
500ml of whole milk
70g 70% dark chocolate, finely chopped
30g milk chocolate, finely chopped
75ml single cream
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
Pinch of salt
Mini marshmallows to decorate
1. Warm 150ml milk in a pan over a medium heat and stir in the chocolate. Keep stirring until all of the chocolate has melted into the milk.
2. Whisk in the remaining milk and all of the cream.
3. Continue to heat until the mixture is hot, but not boiling.
4. Add the cinnamon and a pinch of salt, stir. Pour into your favourite mugs.
5. Decorate with mini marshmallows and enjoy!
If you give our hot chocolate recipe a try, don't forget to share any pictures with us on social media.